Susan and David's Love for Chamber Music
In (a lot of) our spare time we promote and get others to support Chamber Music International: http://www.chambermusicinternational.org. This most beautiful form of music is, from time to time, intimate, subtle, romantic and intoxicating. Getting to know the real person side of these very talented artists is one of the great joys of working with this group, which brings artists from all over the world to perform in Dallas and Richardson. Most notable to me has been the Mozart string trio: Divertimento in E Flat, K 563. For anyone who loves math and beauty, it is a thrill. I am wondering how Mozart and Ravi Shankar would have related to each other, as I immensely enjoy the common elements. Hope you enjoy this too, David.
Once in a while we get cleaned up and take a snap to make a record of it....

We hope you and your family are blessed in every way possible,
David & Susan
Once in a while we get cleaned up and take a snap to make a record of it....

We hope you and your family are blessed in every way possible,
David & Susan

2 Comments:
fantastic pictures! your beautiful family has grown into the next generation while you and Susan look as fabulous as ever. Wish we could see you.....love Elizabeth
Hello David and Susan,
Not sure if you will remember me. I knew you all a LONG time ago - when Jonathan and Sarah were little. My name is (or was) Lorin Weiss. Mom and dad are Ed and Debby Weiss. Your names popped into my head the other day and I was curious to see what you all were up to. Wow! I'm impressed! Excellent pics! Just thought I'd say hello! Be blessed.
lorin.pears@yahoo.com
Post a Comment
<< Home