Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Our Four Grand Sons!


2 Comments:

Blogger TTL said...

Hi David, this is Thanh Le (worked under you at DSC in late 80s)
I thought about you and your family this morning and voila, I found you. It is great to see your beautiful family doing well and doing ministry for Christ. Please look me up at www.planovbc.net/http://planovbc.net/index.php/our-team.

Your friend,
Thomas Thanh Le
planovbc@gmail.com

8:07 AM  
Blogger Andrea Giusti said...

Sarah! my sister! I give you the most awaited news! Barbara is pregnant.
If all goes well it should be born in September. I tryied to write you at all email address I have but the email turn back all time.
So i find you by google! ahaha
I hope you will see this message soon and you give me your correct email address. write to me at andgiusti@gmail.com.
See you soon and a big hug to you and to your family!

Andrea, Barbara and .... from Italy

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home